Pages

J's Friday Faves

Style : Happy Friday everyone! I'm enjoying a day off (three day weekend - yes!!) today, and plan on spending it with Einstein just lounging around and reading a good book. I am also excited because The Look 4 Less was recently featured in a local entertainment newspaper called Hoopla. Click here if you'd like to check out the article.

Here are the things I'm loving, buying, and lusting after this week...

Loving:

Emerson Made's Flower Chain necklace - $125
This would be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe of tank tops and jeans/shorts. It's a great way to add something special to an otherwise basic outfit. I definitely need one of these in my life.

Neil Patrick Harris
I love him as Barney on How I Met Your Mother, so when he appeared on Glee last week it was legendary.

Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses - $145
I am not sure I could pull these off, but there are a lot of reasonably priced alternatives that I could try out. I feel like they look great on almost every celebrity I've seen wearing them, regardless of face shape.

Buying:

I really haven't bought much of anything lately, sorry this section is so boring!

Philosophy Pineapple Coconut Body Wash - $16
I'm a big fan of Philosophy products and I can't wait to receive this body wash, which I'm sure smells as yummy as all of their other scents.


Lusting after:

Alice + Olivia Adelaide Dress - $298
Honestly I have no where I could even wear this if I were to splurge, I just think it's gorgeous. It would be perfect for a bridal shower (if you're the bride) this summer, but the price is a little steep...maybe Rent the Runway will get it soon?

Nanette Lepore Saloon Gal Dress - $298
I just love the bright summery color of this dress!

What are you loving, buying, and lusting after this week? Share in the comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment