Pages

J's Friday Faves

Style :
Loving:

Shop Ruche's Eternal Sunshine Handbag - $51.99
It vaguely reminds me of Valentino, and I love the sunny yellow color - perfect for spring/summer (loving the price too!).

I LOVE this show (even though I suck at home design!) and have recently taken to watching it in my pj's on Sunday mornings while I eat breakfast/brunch (it normally airs Tuesday nights but has been re-airing on Sunday late mornings).

Buying:
I haven't purchased anything this week because tomorrow I'm heading to Chicago for a girl's weekend! So, instead of posting what I'm buying, I thought I'd show you some of the items I'm going to be looking for...

Gap Khaki Blazer
This is sold out in my size online but I've been wanting it ever since my sister picked one up, so hopefully I can find one.

Urban Outfitters Cooperative Sundress
I think this dress is so cute, but I want to see it in person and try it on (it may be borderline too short for me).

Also on the list...
Nude wedges
I have been on the hunt for nude wedges for awhile and haven't found the right ones yet. I bought the Rosegold wedges and the color was all wrong for my skintone, and the Seychelles version ran WAY too small (and I think the next whole size up would be too large). The hunt goes on...

We'll see what I end up finding!

Lusting after:

Rebecca Taylor Wave at Me Camisole - $195
So pretty, and I love the grey jersey back.
Rebecca Taylor at ShopStyle

Valentino Mena Platform Pump - $695
Love.
Valentino at ShopStyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment