Pages

bringing style to the british aisles

Style :
Back at the beginning of the year in the cold, wet and grey winter me and my boy had the chance of doing a photoshoot {see it here; be my valentine} with the wonderful Emily Quinton.  We {yes, even he!} had such a great time and since then Emily and I have been chatting away on twitter {and in person actually} about our love of weddings and all the inspiration we have found.  So, with my passion for wedding styling and her fantabulous photography skills we embarked on a little idea, which also explains while I've been a little slack on the blogging front of late!


Taking inspiration from the U.S where engagement shoots are fun, creative, stylish and romantic we decided to combine efforts and try out a styled engagement shoot ~ I create a theme to match the couple's personality, set the scene on the day and creatively oversee the shoot and Emily of course, photographs away to get the amazing shots you see below!

Our first couple were Ariel and Paul and I have to say we couldn't have asked for a more perfect pair to be our guinea pigs! Of course it helped that they are both very glamorous but they were really excited about the shoot and our ideas. Ariel was a natural in front of the camera and even though Paul took a little more encouragement to start with, by the end he'd relaxed into it so much he was even coming up with his own ideas!

So, I am now super happy to say that Emily and I will now be working together to offer styled engagement shoots to couples {my dream is coming true!} and we will soon share more information on this but in the meantime, if you are a couple looking for something a little more quirky and stylish for your engagement shoots please contact Emily for more information: http://emilyquinton.com/

{All photos courtesy of Emily Quinton}






 

 












{All photos courtesy of Emily Quinton}

0 comments:

Post a Comment