Pages

Love Shoot - Game Set + Match

Style :
Back on one of the hottest days in April I was asked to style an engagement shoot along with Emily Quinton Photography for a lovely couple, Pia and José who are getting married in the summer. After learning a little about these two happy love birds I came up with the idea of having the shoot take place on a tennis court as José was a big tennis fan. I knew the styling, props and colours of green and yellow would be fun to work with and they were!

April is a great time to do an engagement shoot and we were so lucky with the clear blue skies and trees full of blossom in Holland Park, they made the perfect back drop to the day. I had some of my favourite flowers - billy buttons supplied by Pollen Nation and a cute bespoke Game, Set Match banner made by Millalove as part of the styling. 













 
 



 
 
 


We had such a fun day with Pia and José so thanks for being utterly lovely and great sports [pardon the pun]. We wish you a wonderful wedding day and a very happy future together.  

If you are interested in having a styled love or engagement shoot in London then please visit my Styling Services page or contact me by email here.

You can also visit Emily Quinton Photography to find out more information on booking her for an engagement shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment