Pages

Matthew Williamson Catwalk Show - White Gallery Event

Style :
Earlier this week the buzz on the wedding scene was the White Gallery event - a trade wedding fair renowned for showcasing the latest trends and new collections from top bridal designers [especially those UK based] for press and bridal buyers. Sadly, little old me had a day job to attend so I wasn't able to soak it up but photographer Eddie Judd was invited along to photograph the Matthew Williamson Bridal show and exhibition stand and I couldn't resist sharing some of these images straight off the catwalk so to speak. 

I was lucky enough to attend the launch of this collection a few months ago at their London store [read about it here] but it's so great to see these dresses in action on the catwalk and to also see the incredible fabrics, embellishments and beading details up close. I am now dying to see a Matthew Williamson real bride, so do get in touch if you are a bride to be whose chosen one of these stunning designs!



 © Eddie Judd Photography / Matthew Williamson Bridal

Thanks to Eddie Judd Photography and Fong Ee at Matthew Williamson for allowing me to share these lovely images. To find out more about the bridal collection visit their website or you can call the London, Bruton Street store on 020 7629 6200.

Finally, if you'd like to read more about the White Gallery event you can head over to my blogging buddies Love My Dress [further write ups to come] or Rock 'N Roll Bride for some interesting accounts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment