Pages

The End of the Rainbow - A Rainbow Mood Board

Style :
I'll be honest, I'm more of a neutrals, pastels and black and white kind of girl [my flat has zero colour in, though that can be blamed on living with a boy]. But it does seem such a shame to have such wishy washy palettes when sometimes colour really does make such a difference. For starters, it makes people smile, it's just so cheery! It's also playful and well totally 'pops' when you get it right. I do know there are connotations with the rainbow flag etc etc, but if things are done in the right way i.e. paired back with neutrals and in small doses, your theme won't look like a parade. It'll just look fun. What do we think of rainbows? I'm now wishing I'd decorated my niece's nursery with this theme - would have been adorable, no?

Rainbow Wool Wrapping - Oh Happy Day | Confetti Bride - Carter & Cook Event Company | Rainbow Macarons - Jolie Jolie Design  | Rainbow Bridesmaids - Green Wedding Shoes | Felt Print - Castle and Things | Rainbow Streamers - Anthology via Oh Happy Day | Rainbow Nails - Chic Muse

0 comments:

Post a Comment