Pages

Cinemagraphs - by Jamie Beck

Style :
Sometimes you just come across something that blows your mind. These images are cinemagraphs created by photographer Jamie Beck. Such a simple concept but it is so well executed with stunning results. 

Similar to an animated .gif the “cinemagraph” technique combines still photography and video to “unfreeze” a photo in time. My mind is filled with the possibilities of romantic wedding photos where you can re-visit that 'you may now kiss the bride' moment or the first look perhaps. I just asked the animator boyfriend if he could do this... sadly I think it's highly technical, but if there is anyone out there who could do this PLEASE let me know as I'd love to give one a go. Amazing. Do take a look at Jamie Beck's blog for more beautiful work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment