Pages

paper works

Style :
You can now head over to my second guest post for the blog of fabulous photographer Emily Quinton.   I created a mood board theme, Golden Fold and it's all about structure, clean lines and origami...with the zest of orange thrown in.

As I was doing my research for this board I realised just how much fun you can have incorporating paper into your wedding day.  There are so many fabulous paper related decorations and ideas out there that I wanted to share just a few that I came across.

{Be Inventive...}
Don't just stick to a simple card for a Save The Date.  When speaking to your stationery supplier see if they can make something bespoke for you that reflects your personalities and is a little bit more fun and unique. I love save the dates to be quirky and something that I can keep on a shelf or windowsill at home.  These beautiful ideas are by fabulous stationery company Pretty Wild .



{Get Doing It Yourself...}

Paper can be quite an affordable and flexible product! If you are wanting to make your wedding a little bit your own, then this is a great excuse for you to try and get creative {rope the mums, bridesmaids and anyone else who offers in too} and start making things yourself. The satisfaction when you've done this will be ten times if you were to just buy it, and you will have learnt a new skill! There are heaps of blogs and websites to help you on your way but I think the i-DiY website is full to the brim of great ideas, tutorials and inspiration like this mini tissue pom pom flowers, mini flag bunting and my latest obsession, paper origami cranes. Or perhaps if you don't have the confidence to go at it alone, and you fancy being shown by a professional try The Make Lounge papercraft classes in London.




{Buy Buy Buy...} 

If you can't be bothered and don't have time to be creative and inventive ~ then just buy! I have found so many covetable paper related items on my research that you won't be short of choice and in fact there are is sooo many cutie pie things out there you won't know where to start! Here's a little helping hand though...







0 comments:

Post a Comment