Pages

Brighten Up Your Day - Millalove

Style :


Feeling a little sorry for myself earlier this week as I lay on the sofa with The Lurgy I naturally turned to Etsy to cure my boredom. Somehow, searching through the depths of craft and pretties I found Millalove and boy did this shop brighten up my day! 




Sarah who is the talented lady behind this crafty little business creates everything in her adorable studio [below] and she says, "I believe you should have things that make you happy around you at all times" and you know what? I couldn't agree more. It made me swiftly jump over to her shop to order the cheery pom pom garland that I will string up above my desk so when I'm falling half asleep, blogging late into the night they will keep me going!

 photo credit: Millalove Studio via Etsy

Millalove offers the most gorgeous custom orders for banners, cupcake toppers, garlands amongst other things. Often a downside of Etsy is they come from the U.S but Millalove is based in the UK, yipeee! So many uses for the banners, hen parties, engagement party or imagine it hanging in the ceremony with you and your future husbands names. Adore! 


I urge you to brighten up your Monday and head on over to the Millalove Etsy shop and treat yourself to something that will make you and others smile. 

I just may have also indulged in a banner for an upcoming celebration in a few weeks...

all images courtesy of Millalove via Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment