Pages

Prom Night - Bridesmaid Dresses

Style :
Now I know we don't really have 'proms' as such here in the UK but just the word alone conjures up teenage memories of sneaky nights out, dancing awkwardly in the arms of your crush with Simply Red in the background after a few peach schnapps and lemonade (or is this just me?). There is something a little bit romantic about proms and so it seems fashion has embraced this with some seemingly pretty party dresses. I tweeted this duck egg prom dress the other night and you all went wild for it, so I just had to add it to the collection. The perfect flattering, muted and girly look for your bridesmaids, here's my top five. 

Images: Mine And Yours Dress: French Connection / Birdsong Puff Hem: Coast / Floral Bow: New Look / Jeannie Dress: Darling / Sophia Prom Dress: Fever London

0 comments:

Post a Comment