Pages

The Big One + Thanks

Style :
 [divine - me enjoying special treatment at the sensational Hawksmoor restaurant!]

Hi, just a quick post to stop and say a a few thanks. It was my 'big one' on Thursday last week and since then I have been a busy bee celebrating and spending much needed time with the lovely people in my life. My wonderful and patient boyfriend, my always entertaining family, and my fun and thoughtful friends all made it a fabulous few days.

I was overwhelmed with the lovely birthday wishes last week and just haven't had the time to thank everyone individually so here is one BIG MASSIVE thank you to all those who sent me lovely tweets.  Oh and I'm honoured that a certain anna and the ring may have just posted a special birthday wish for me. How lovely is she? How lovely is that?

InctricateCreate
PollenNationLDN
fairynuffflower
LilyandFrank
elizacphoto
AlwaysAndri
PurpleandPearls
FO_Photography
teapartyparty
_flowerymug
JonKeithDiamond [my b'day buddy]
FloandPercy [and a happy bday to you to for yesterday!]
LadyLJ
houseofistria
Savoirweddings
lucindageorge
dcbouquets
bramblesflorist
lilacandlily
BonnieBlackbird
misspickering
tiararama
TinoAndPip
eddietweet
cherrytopped
SaraThomasPhoto
DressesatNo9
whiteswanweddin
RocknRollbBride
emilyquinton
emilyjayneimage
MrsPandP
CerendipityByMe
lovevintagetea
sugalily
beyondbeyond365
BohoEvents
BowOccasions
W_W_WeddingBlog
DH_Photography
temptingcake
ok_tea
I_Do_Films
joannabrownuk
AshtonJP
_LobsterLove_
ChloeAdlington
mysweetappetite
Cutture
annaandthering
SweetDreamEvent
thehoneymoonpro
RockyMyWedding
cupcakes_london
kerry_plummer
NJheadwear
ProposePR
WeddingCars_UK
Cloggins
petesmyth
Tattybojangles
RubyWeddings
BridalMusings
EmmaCase
HandREvents
LoveMyDressBlog
mnoo
cherishedbride

I sincerely hope I've not missed anyone... and here's to London Bride's next decade xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment