Pages

Bold n Bright - Red Lips

Style :
This Christmas I asked Santa if he could kindly bring me a gorgeous classic red lipstick. And he delivered. In fact with not one but two (slight error in communication) but the important lesson with this is you can actually never have enough shades of red lipstick. It's the one item that is in my work drawer all the time because if anything is going to take me from desk to dancefloor it's a pout of passionate red lips.

My chosen ones were a Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion and a Matte Mac in Russian Red, which in fact I'm sporting in my profile pic on the right. They do look rather vivid in the packaging but in fact, once it's on the lips (apply by finger or brush) and the compliments start rolling in - you'll be hooked.


I think some brides may err on the side of caution thinking that the look can be slutty or tacky but this board proves that with the right shade for you - be that a deep red or vivid red, the look is in fact, chic, timeless and extremely feminine. Keep the eyes simple and the hair natural and you can't go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment