Pages

Win a Styled Photoshoot With London Bride & Photographer Emily Quinton

Style :
Along with writing the London Bride blog, a few months ago I launched the exciting London Bride creative wedding styling and planning service ~ you can read all about the services I offer here.

 image credit: Emily Quinton Photography | Styling by London Bride

Now, in conjunction with the fabulous Love My Dress wedding blog, and internationally renowned designer of luxury weddings gowns Caroline Castigliano I am pleased to announce that you can win a free styled engagement, post wedding or anniversary shoot ~ styled by me, photographed by award winning and fabulous photographer Emily Quinton and beautified by talented and renowned make up artist Katy Messer.

For further information on how and where to enter, please do head on over to the Love My Dress blog!
 
I have been lucky enough to work with Emily Quinton on a few shoots and I'm very pleased to get the chance to do so again with one lucky couple! Not only will we style it to your theme, you will also be looking your best thanks to the talented and renowned make up artist Katy Messer  who has worked with some of the biggest names in the beauty industry and most recently as the International Make-up Artist with Laura Mercier. So without blowing my own trumpet - just how gorgeous a prize is this!!?? 

I actually had a session myself with Emily to raise money for Haiti a year ago with MM which you can see a tease from below, and the feature here.

  image credit: Emily Quinton Photography

I also had a great time working with Emily on the engagement shoot of the lovely couple Paul and Ariel which was featured in both You and Your Wedding Magazine and also on The Wedding Chicks.

   image credit: Emily Quinton Photography

I'm looking forward to hearing who the lucky couple we get to have fun with is, but first don't forget you need to be in it to win it so what are you waiting for ~ visit Love My Dress for entry information. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment