Pages

Behind The Scenes Look - Wedding Bloggers Photoshoot at Luella's Boudoir

Style :
There were lights, there were dresses, there was bling, fake eyelashes and a lot of cameras. No, I'm not talking about the BAFTAS, I'm talking about the UK wedding bloggers photoshoot that took place last Tuesday. 

If someone had said to me this time last year, I'd be getting beautified by amazingly talented hair and make up artists, donning a super pretty wedding dress and prancing around the beautiful Luella's Boudoir with a bunch of fab wedding bloggers* and working with so many wonderful industry professionals I'd have laughed. Quite hard. However thanks to Kat of Rock N Roll Bride and a team of uber talented peeps this is exactly how I spent Tuesday last week and to be honest it's still rather surreal. Good, but surreal.

*
If you haven't already then you must go visit all the fab wedding bloggers that I pouted alongside  and keep an eye out for thier updates too...  Kat (also the brains behind the whole amazing thing) - Rock N Roll Bride, Alexis - OMG I'm Getting Married, Kelly - Boho Events, Annabel - Love My Dress  and Amma - Beyond Beyond  - I can't tell you just how much fun it was to spend the day chatting with them all, they are all ace.

I'm sure it will hit me when I see the final images...but for now here is just a taster to whet your appetite. The whole shebang will be hitting all our blogs next week so keep your eyes peeled it's one not to be missed...



 

 

 




















Photography Credit: Amy Bartlam for Devlin Photos / Dresses, accessories, location: Luella’s Boudoir, Wimbledon, London / Stylist: Kate Barbour / Hair: Severin Hubert of The Hepburn CollectionElbie Van Eeden / Make up: Alison CameronKaz Fernando / Video: Richard Wakefield of FX Films / Flowers: Alison Trickey of Pollen Nation

0 comments:

Post a Comment