Pages

Nick Carter

Style : Really, how could you not stop here?


Located on Main Street in a part of town that is aching for "re-birth" is Nick Carter's most wonderful shop.


Not achingly styled, not overthought, like the best kind of homes it is a jumble of things that Nick likes.


He told me the last time I was there that he only buys things he can live with because he just might need to.


I'm showing the stuff that caught my eye, but Nick has a fine selection of Arts and Crafts pieces as well.



There are some rock stars, if that is what you are after.


But there are also terrific pieces that you won't see coming and going.


Great stuff to make your home your own.


My pulse did jump a bit over this pitcher.


Interesting art

and accents.

I had stopped in because Nick had just helped me out with my latest Spaces article on outdoor furniture.


He had some wonderful wicker that I had spied from the window.


(No.  No more chairs.  I can't.)


My favorite shops are the ones where everything is not necessarily my taste, but I can see the value in all of it.


Inside or out this is one of those spots.

I saved the best for last.  

Nick Carter
3410 Main Street

0 comments:

Post a Comment