Pages

Be a Lam(shop Fan)

Style :
As I mentioned in my previous post, it was great fun to finally meet "old" friends, but I made a few new ones, too.  If you haven't met Lindsey Harper and Maggie Currey, you are in for a treat.  Both Southerners by birth and graduates of the University of Georgia, these talented and lovely women have started their own business.


Lamshop is a boutique which holds treasures galore like custom furniture (above and below)


Vintage pieces

(I have a bit of a crush on this 1950's ottoman.)


Art, whether you take it abstract, 


traditional 


or jazzy.


Unique objects like this English quill box


and these glorious bookends would add just the thing to any unfinished space.


Look them up as they have locations in Charlotte, New York and, naturally, on-line.  Once you meet them, you'll be hooked; they contain that special combination of Southern womanhood of gentleness and determination.  And, in case you thought I would get through this entire post with no Kansas City reference, alas, Maggie's husband lived in KC for a bit.  I swear I don't make this stuff up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment